- You can create a profile and log in at https://boisecleanpro.launch27.com/signup
- You can email us at admin@BoiseClean.Pro
- You can call us at 208-377-7100
We Do Not Set “Appointments”
- Our Hours are M-F 8-4:30. All residential cleanings are scheduled between those hours.
- Janitorial services may be scheduled during the daytime, evenings or nights.
- We are closed on all major holidays, Black Friday and Christmas Eve. Any services scheduled on days we are closed will be rescheduled by our staff.
- We schedule Home Cleaning between 8am & 5 pm based on your location relative to other cleanings scheduled on that day.
- Please understand, to ensure we can get to everyone on the schedule, it’s critical that we pair cleanings that are in close proximity to each other.
- If you have time constraints, please let us know AT LEAST 2 BUSINESS DAYS before your service. We will do our best to accommodate.
- We ask that you understand things arise which are out of our control like inclement weather, road construction, sick clients/workers.
- Please explore our website to familiarize yourself with what is included in different types of services.
- EXTRAS: If you’d like us to do something beyond normal cleaning, you may add “Extras”.
Initial Walk Through:
- Please remember, our online pricing is based on the assumption that the home is in a GOOD state of repair and has received REGULAR maintenance cleaning. For heavily soiled properties, please contact us so we may provide you with an accurate quote. We want to be sure we’re both of the same page prior to your service.
- In order to to accurately quote Recurring Services, Deep Cleans & Move Cleans, we offer In-Home Quotes. Please email or call us to schedule an onsite visit.
- You are welcome to book these services via our website without having an Initial Walk Through. HOWEVER we CANNOT GUARANTEE we will be able to meet your expectations.
- We recommend an Initial Walk Through prior to arranging Recurring Service. This will allow us to understand your goals and create a cleaning plan that meets your needs.
- We also highly recommend you have us do a Deep Clean at least once a year. While we do not require this of our clients, we highly suggest it so that we can best care for your home.
- Your quote is based on the size, living conditions of your home and the input we received from you. However, if you wish to lower your quote, you may opt to have us skip specific areas of your home. Your customized checklist will reflect this.
- If you need something outside of your usual clean, if it will not require extra time, you can just leave a note for the Cleaners on the day of your service.
Move Cleans & Deep Cleans:
- You will be assigned a Cleaning Day of the week. Your recurring cleaning will always occur on that day except in the even we must reschedule your service (Holidays, etc).
- If you would like to change your Cleaning Day, please contact us. Based on availability, we can find a new day of the week for you.
- Please note our cleaners cannot extend the length of your cleaning on the day of service. Added time must be booked via the website or by calling our office.
One Time Maintenance Cleans:
- Please contact us to schedule an Initial Walk Through before booking. If you book a Move Clean without an Initial Walk Through, we CANNOT GUARANTEE we will be able to meet your expectations.
- Pricing is based on the number of bedrooms and bathrooms and the square footage of your home.
- When booking a Move Clean online, please select the TOTAL number of beds/baths and use the EXTRA called "Move Cleans" to account for the total square footage of your home. Move Cleans cannot be done on only parts of the home without an in-person walk through with a Boise Clean Pro sales person.
GROUPON & LIVING SOCIAL Deals:
- We do not perform an Initial Walk Through for one time cleans that are not Move Cleans or Deep Cleans.
- One Time pricing is based upon the assumption that your home is in a good state of repair and is regularly cleaned.
- Maintenance cleans are not complete, top to bottom cleaning cleanings.
- Any deal that is less than 10 hours is a One Time Maintenance Clean.
- Deals are not sufficient to perform any Deep Cleaning tasks or Move Cleans.
- 3 Hour deal cleans; the following is performed: We will clean 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen including the floors in those rooms. If any time remains, we will then begin working on dusting or vacuuming/mopping of other floors.
- 5 Hour deal cleans: we will clean the same as a 3 hour and should have sufficient time to complete all the dusting, vacuuming and mopping in homes 1900 SqFt or LESS in size.
- Please book additional time if your home is larger or if you need more than a maintenance clean.
Access & Cancellations:
- If you are dissatisfied with your cleaning for any reason, please notify us within 24 hours. We do not offer refunds. Instead, we will, within a 7-day period return to Re-Clean the offending area.
- Changes to your cleaning day must be made 24 business hours before service to avoid incurring a $50 cancellation fee.
- While we make every effort to make providing service to you easy and smooth, it remains your responsibility to ensure we can gain access to your home.
- We schedule all work M-F 8-4:30. On occasion, we must work past 4:30 to complete the day. However, any scheduled service that would cause our teams to work past 6pm will be rescheduled.
- Clients are sent text reminders via our automated system. You may opt out of text reminders. All residential clients are also called 1-2 business days ahead of their service.
- No Access Fee: A fee of $50 will be charged if we cannot gain access for any reason (changed codes, power outage, someone in the residence asks us to not clean or asks us to delay cleaning until later, etc.) We can work with garage door codes and lockboxes. However, non-working or tricky handsets, locks, lockboxes, etc. that result in us not being able to gain access will result in a No Access Fee.
- Wait Fee: If we must wait for someone to let us in, you will be charged the wait time (by man-hour). Man hours are No of Cleaners x No of Minutes (rounded to the nearest 5).
- Pre-Purchased cleanings such as GROUPON, LIVING SOCIAL and ANGIE’S LIST: If we cannot gain access for any reason, that service will be forfeited. It cannot be rescheduled and no refunds can be given.
- Recurring Clients: We highly suggest you provide us a key to your home. All keys are stored in our safe without names or addresses on them. We welcome you to visit our facility and have us demonstrate our security practices to you. We want you to be comfortable with us. We take your security very seriously.
- Late Cancellation Fee: You may cancel your service up to 2 business days in advance. Cancellations inside this window will be charged a $50 Late Cancellation Fee.
- All payments are due upon completion of service. We provide invoices for Commercial Accounts & when we are being paid out of closing. We will charge your card on file. If you prefer to leave a check or pay with cash on the day of your cleaning, please inform us prior to your service. However, if you forget, all future cleanings will be put on hold until that cleaning is paid for.
- Past due accounts shall bear interest at the rate of 10% per month. When your credit card payment is processed, you will receive a notification via our scheduling and payment system.
- For One Time Cleans, if a card is not on file, and no payment is present, that service will be cancelled and assessed a Late Cancellation Fee of $50.
- Overdue accounts may be sent to collections at any time. Any balance sent to collections shall incur a fee of at least $150 for time and expenses associated with collecting the account. A lien(s) may also be filed against the property upon which services were performed.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel service at any time.
- By engaging us, you agree we are not liable for ordinary wear and tear; for items in poor repair; for items insecurely installed; for items that require replacement, for the fit, finish or quality of materials supplied by you. Any liability on our part arising out of our services to you is limited to $100. You understand and agree you will inform us of any products you do not want used. You further understand and agree it is your responsibility to inform us of any items you do not want cleaned. No claims on services performed more than 24 hours prior to you informing us of damage will be considered.
- If there is any litigation needed between the Client and Boise Clean Pro it shall be filed and tried in Boise Clean Pro's local jurisdiction. This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho in Ada County and any applicable Federal Law.